Vermont Law School, J.D., summa cum laude
University of Cambridge, M.Phil. Environmental Policy
Boston University, B.A. Political Science, magna cum laude
- Successfully defended client in an appeal of client’s state and local land use permits. Alexis was a member of the trial team that represented the telecommunications company that is bringing FirstNet and wireless communications service to the town of Norton, VT.
- Drafted condominium and planned community documents for several new and pre-existing common interest communities, including declarations and declaration amendments, bylaws, and other formation and governing documents.
- Transacted the purchase and sale of a number of commercial and high-end residential properties, including hotels, luxury condominium units, and recently subdivided lots.
- Obtained Section 248a approvals for several wireless telecommunications projects across Vermont.
- Secured approval of developer’s highly contested subdivision application.
New Hampshire, 2020
Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Maria Araujo Kahn and the Honorable Ingrid L. Moll – Connecticut Appellate Court, 2017-2018
Memberships & Activities
Vermont Bar Association
New Hampshire Bar Association
Green Mountain Club (Board of Directors and Land Conservation Committee)
Leadership Champlain (Class of 2021)
In re Mountain Top Inn & Resort, 2020 VT 57.
Co-Author, Title Examinations and Title Issues. A Practical Guide to Residential Real Estate Transactions and Foreclosures in Vermont. MCLE New England (2021)
The New Crop Growing on the Hillsides: Retaining Land in Agricultural Use Through the OPAV, Vermont Journal of Environmental Law, Vol. 18 (May 2017)
Author, The Long and Winding Road: Easement Modification and the Future of Long Distance Hiking Trails, Vermont Law Review, Vol. 40 (December 2015)
Co-Author, Cleaning the Muddy Waters by Clarifying “Water”, New Hampshire Bar News (September 2015)