When planning for your future it’s important to have the right people by your side. Our trust and estate attorneys are here to help you craft a strategy that fits the unique needs of your family, assets, and goals.
DRM provides counseling and advice on a wide range of services in the areas of trust and estate planning and administration, tax planning and charitable giving for both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens. We offer creative solutions to complex issues, working with clients to create plans that achieve their goals and collaborating with other DRM attorneys when a client’s needs involve other areas of the law.
Our team provides support for:
- Estate and trust planning
- Gift, estate, and generation-skipping tax planning
- Charitable planning
- Life insurance planning
- Family real estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Probating wills
- Trust administration
- Gift and estate tax returns
- International estate planning
- Probate and trust dispute resolution
- Asset protection