Whether an ISP, wireless carrier, cable service provider or infrastructure developer, establishing connectivity in Vermont and New Hampshire can be challenging from regulatory and geographic standpoints. Let our attorneys open the lines of communication for you.
Innovations in technology have made it possible for those living in Vermont and New Hampshire to telecommunicate to workplaces across the nation and around the world, vastly accelerating infrastructure and service demands. DRM’s professionals have the practical experience and intricate industry knowledge to avoid gaps in your legal coverage.
For more than 50 years, DRM has provided exceptional depth and breadth of service for a range of telecommunications industry clients in Vermont and New Hampshire, including national and regional wireless carriers, broadband and internet service providers, wireless infrastructure developers, fiber optic and transport companies, radio and television broadcasters, and public safety agencies, as well as industry and investors.
Our team provides support for:
- Site acquisition and land use permitting
- Regulatory compliance
- Government affairs assistance
- Real estate support
- Litigation services
- Interconnection agreements
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Registrations and ETC designations
- Financing and investment
- Acquired permits and accompanying regulatory approval for more than 50 new communications towers through Vermont and New Hampshire as part of First Responder Network Authority (“FirstNet”) buildout.
- Secured Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (“ETC”) Designation for major telecommunications provider from Vermont Public Utility Commission.
- Successfully sued the Town of Bedford, New Hampshire on an effective prohibition claim under Telecommunications Act by demonstrating exhaustion of alternatives, and absence of viability of unipole design.