University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
California State University, Sacramento, B.A.
- Advised several professional fiduciaries, including acting as outside counsel for multiple national banks, on trust administration issues.
- Represented the trustee of a trust which had significant business and real estate holdings, and had over 40 beneficiaries who lived in the United States and various foreign countries.
- Recapitalized the stock of a large national tool manufacturing company to facilitate ownership transfer to future generations.
- Provided general counsel services to several private foundations and public charities, including community foundations.
- Prepared several charitable remainder trusts to achieve clients’ charitable goals.
- Obtained a favorable private letter ruling from the IRS permitting a qualified corporation to continue to be treated as an S corporation despite trustee’s failure to make an electing small business trust (ESBT) election.
New Hampshire, 2022
Oregon, 2007 (Inactive)
Oregon Court of Appeals (extern)
Hanover Rotary Board of Directors
CCBA Board of Directors