- Assisted with extensive title, permitting and financing work, including New Markets Tax Credits, for a large U.S. company in connection with a $40 Million project to enhance its local manufacturing facility.
- Collaborated with a large estate and representatives of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to convey a significant parcel of land as an addition to the Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge.
- Timely and thorough title search for many complex commercial properties in both Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Conducted title review for and collaborated with attorneys in acquisition and development work for several ski areas.
- Worked with a number of clients in the acquisition of large tracts of timberlands.
- Coordinated and completed the sale of more than 400 former lease lots in northern Vermont and New Hampshire for a nationally known timber company.
- Assisted a number of clients in granting conservation easements on timberlands and farmlands.
Memberships & Activities
Vermont Bar Association
Accolades & Awards
Diane Lynch Distinguished Service Award, 2002
Corporator and Volunteer at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
Past Board Member and Secretary of Northern Counties Health Care
Past Board Member and Chairman of St. Johnsbury Zoning Board
Past Member and President of St. Johnsbury Academy Alumni Association
Lector at Corpus Christi Parish