St Johnsbury, VT 05819-2241
Experienced business and real estate paralegal.
For more than twenty-five years, Kim Gilding has been providing support to the firm’s attorneys and clients on matters related to general business and commercial real estate acquisitions, developments and sales and business governance for closely held businesses in Vermont and New Hampshire. As a key member of the Business Law and Real Estate teams, Kim continually demonstrates the firm’s commitment to providing clients with the highest quality work and efficient service. In fact, Kim so exemplifies the firm’s standards of excellence that she was awarded the Diane Lynch Award in 2002 and was described as “seeking always to do the very best job and to help those around her reach and exceed the highest standards of excellence.”
- Assisted with extensive title, permitting and financing work, including New Markets Tax Credits, for a large U.S. company in connection with a $40 Million project to enhance its local manufacturing facility.
- Collaborated with a large estate and representatives of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to convey a significant parcel of land as an addition to the Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge.
- Timely and thorough title search for many complex commercial properties in both Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Conducted title review for and collaborated with attorneys in acquisition and development work for several ski areas.
- Worked with a number of clients in the acquisition of large tracts of timberlands.
- Coordinated and completed the sale of more than 400 former lease lots in northern Vermont and New Hampshire for a nationally known timber company.
- Assisted a number of clients in granting conservation easements on timberlands and farmlands.
- Paralegal Associate member
- Vermont Bar Association
Diane Lynch Distinguished Service Award, 2002
- Corpus Christi Parish, Lector
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, Corporator and Family Support Volunteer
- Northern Counties Health Care Inc., Secretary and Board Member
- St. Johnsbury Academy Alumni Association, Former Member and Past President
- St. Johnsbury Zoning Board of Adjustment, Former Member and Chairman,
- Devoted Mother and Grandmother
St Johnsbury, VT 05819-2241ph: 802-748-8324