University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., Highest Honors; Symposium Editor, Connecticut Law Review
University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, cum laude
University of Connecticut, B.S., Pharmacy Studies, summa cum laude
- Represented FoodScience, a supplier of branded and private label human and pet supplements to customers around the world, in its acquisition by Wind Point Partners.
- Represented the seller in the acquisition of GS Precision, Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of critical components for the aerospace and defense industries with operations in New Hampshire, Vermont, California, and Mexico, by a private equity buyer.
- Represented a national grocery wholesaler in a number of strategic acquisitions, including acquisitions of regional grocery wholesalers with operations in the Midwest, the Northeast and the Pacific, and in a number of technology initiatives.
- Represented Vermont Creamery, a specialty cheese company, in its sale to Land O’Lakes.
- Represented Mass Bay Brewing Company in its acquisitions of the Clown Shoes beer brand and Long Trail Brewing Company.
- Represented an Arizona-based solar generation rooftop mounting systems company in its sale to a Dutch strategic buyer.
- Advised a financial services technology company in connection with the integration of several new products into the company’s technology portfolio.
- Represented Country Home Products, a direct marketer of outdoor power equipment under the DR brand, in its sale to Generac.
- Represented a leading maritime solutions company in the negotiation of complex customer agreements in both the United States and abroad.
- Advised a rapidly growing education technology company in a series of inter-related legal initiatives, including content licensing, the restructuring of reseller arrangements and the development of software-as-a-service models.
- Represented an innovative data science company in the negotiation of mission-critical data licenses and over 100 customer agreements.
- Represented several institutional clients in connection with the development of data privacy and security policies and practices, including in connection with artificial intelligence tools.
- Represented a navigational software company in connection with numerous transactional matters.
New York, 2010
Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Patricia C. Fawsett – United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2009-2011
Memberships & Activities
- Member of the Board of Directors for an ESOP
Accolades & Awards
Listed in New England Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, 2014-2020
Instructor at the Center for Women & Enterprise