University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., Highest Honors; Symposium Editor, Connecticut Law Review
University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, cum laude
University of Connecticut, B.S., Pharmacy Studies, summa cum laude
- Drafted and negotiated intellectual property development, license and assignment agreements on behalf of a wide variety of technology companies.
- Represented an innovative database software company in the drafting and negotiation of a supply agreement with a leading original equipment manufacturer.
- Prepared a series of inter-related agreements for a marine technology company under which the company licenses software in conjunction with the sale of hardware and services.
- Represented a national grocery wholesaler in the acquisition of a full service food distribution business.
- Represented a social media focused technology company in the negotiation of mission-critical software license and development agreements.
- Advised a start-up software company in connection with shareholder matters and preferred stock transactions.
- Represents a Vermont-based corporation in the acquisition of commercial real estate.
New York, 2010
Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Patricia C. Fawsett – United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2009-2011
Memberships & Activities
- Vermont Technology Alliance, Member of Board of Directors
- Boston Bar Association
- Champlain Valley Crossfit
Accolades & Awards
Listed in New England Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, 2014-2020