Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude
Middlebury College, B.A., cum laude
- David represented a national grocery wholesaler in the acquisition of 100% of the capital stock of a regional wholesaler with operations in the Pacific.
- David represented a regional convenience store and gas station operator in the acquisition and financing of several convenience stores and gas stations in New Hampshire, New York and Vermont.
- On behalf of a national grocery wholesaler, David facilitated the sale of 57 retail supermarkets in the Southeast to a regional retail operator.
- David represented a non-profit home health care provider in connection with an affiliation agreement with the UVM Health Network.
- David represented the seller of four independent care senior living facilities in Vermont.
- David represented the buyers of a business-to-business media publishing company in the Midwest.
New York, 1993
Memberships & Activities
Vermont Bar Association
Accolades & Awards
Listed in Best Lawyers in America © 2019-2023
Chambers and Partners, 2012-2018