199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05401
David represents a variety of institutional clients in commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, secured financings and real estate and leasing arrangements. He works closely with clients to develop a practical legal strategy for each project that will meet the client’s business goals. David has over twenty-five years of experience representing companies in transactional matters both inside Vermont and nationally. David chaired the Firm’s Business Law group from 2010-2017. David currently serves as Deputy Managing Partner of the Firm.
- David represented a national grocery wholesaler in the acquisition of 100% of the capital stock of a regional wholesaler with operations in the Pacific.
- David represented a regional convenience store and gas station operator in the acquisition and financing of several convenience stores and gas stations in New Hampshire, New York and Vermont.
- On behalf of a national grocery wholesaler, David facilitated the sale of 57 retail supermarkets in the Southeast to a regional retail operator.
- David represented a non-profit home health care provider in connection with an affiliation agreement with the UVM Health Network.
- David represented the seller of four independent care senior living facilities in Vermont.
- David represented the buyers of a business-to-business media publishing company in the Midwest.
Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1992
Middlebury College, B.A., cum laude, 1989
New York, 1993
- Vermont Bar Association
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America © 2019
- Chambers and Partners, 2012-2018
199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05401ph: 802-863-2375