Long Island University Palmer School of Library and Information Science, M.L.S.
Adelphi University, ABA approved Paralegal Program
Dowling College, B.A.
State University of New York Agricultural and Technical College at Farmingdale, A.A.S.
- Works with firm management to negotiate cost-efficient and robust contracts that bring a suite of information resources to the lawyers’ desktops.
- Balances the electronic and print information needs of the firm.
- Guides and oversees the firm’s Conflicts, Records Management, Continuing Legal Education and Attorney Licensing functions.
- Collaborates with the Disaster Recovery team to ensure that business continuity is maintained in times of crisis.
- Oversees the firm’s copyright compliance program.
Memberships & Activities
American Association of Law Libraries
Law Librarians of New England
Law Library Association of Greater New York
Regularly trains staff and lawyers on how to navigate the research, conflicts, and records resources that we use at DRM.
Presents on various topics at practice group, staff, and paralegal meetings, both in person and through the use of online presentation tools like Zoom or Microsoft Teams.