Returning to Normal
4.30.20 Webinar | Returning to work post-COVID-19
Our April 28 webinar filled up quickly, so we’ve scheduled another one.
Are you ready to switch gears? We know that these isolation orders have to end sooner or later and it’s going to be a transition for everyone. The time is now to start planning for a successful return to work strategy. DRM’s labor and employment team will help you think through the process and present strategies to consider for your organization.
Our team will cover:
- Overall Framework (Guidelines and Vermont Executive Order)
- Safe Workplaces (OSHA/CDC)
- Health Screenings at Work (ADA, EEOC)
- Dealing with Refusals / Leaves of Absence / Unemployment Considerations
- Upping Your Game: Reviewing and Using Lessons Learned from Remote Work Arrangements
Register for this free webinar by emailing Monique Trono. Include any special questions or topics of interest in your registration email.