Lebanon, NH 03766-1461
Versatile and sagacious professional, applying her commercial banking experience to the benefit of trust and estate clients.
Vicki has over 25 years of experience in commercial banking, where she supported a lending team that serviced a $115 million loan portfolio of 300 clients in the Upper Valley and in Southern Vermont. Deciding to make a career switch, Vicki now applies her skills in drafting and reviewing legal documents, database management, electronic filing, and project management to her work as a Trust and Estate paralegal.
University of Vermont, 1989
- North Haverhill United Methodist Church - Sunday School Teacher – Sept. 1996 to present
- Woodsville High School Booster Club Member, current Treasurer – Sept. 2011 to present
- Haverhill Area Teen Mentoring Project – community committee established for program creation – March, 2017 to present
- Haverhill Area Youth Organization – Committee Member for Washington, D.C. youth trip for Jr. High Students – May 2009 to April 2013
- Haverhill Cooperative School District – Climate Committee Member – Sept. 2010 to June 2014
- Cooperative Nursery School of Haverhill - Board Member and Fundraising Chair – Sept. 2000 to June 2004
- NASCAR Busch North Women’s Auxiliary – Member and Treasurer – April 1994 to November 2001
Lebanon, NH 03766-1461ph: 603-448-2211