St Johnsbury, VT 05819-2241
In charge of the firm’s operations, Linda Copson is at the core of Downs Rachlin’s mission to exceed client expectations.
She has assembled and manages a highly functioning team of professionals who focus on delivering administrative support to the attorneys so they in turn can focus on delivering the highest quality legal work. Highly motivated and extremely well versed in law firm management, Linda works closely with the managing partners to ensure both the financial and organizational health of the firm.
- Linda brings more than 28 years of progressively complex experience in business management to the role of Chief Operating Officer.
- Areas of developed expertise include financial management, financial analysis, budget development and management, cost management, computer systems evaluation and development and operations management.
Southern New Hampshire University, M.B.A., 2004
Colby Sawyer College, B.S., Business Administration, 1983
- Granite State Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, Vice President
Linda holds a Certified Legal Manager designation awarded by the Association of Legal Administrators. The designation is awarded to those legal administrators who “have mastered the knowledge, skills and abilities to operate at a high level of expertise in the field of legal management.”
- Above the Notch Humane Society, board member
- Professional Alumni Advisory Council (PAAC) for Colby-Sawyer College
Association of Legal Administrators, Certified Legal Manager
St Johnsbury, VT 05819-2241ph: 802-748-8324