Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
Boston College, B.A. cum laude
- Successfully acquired state land use permits for the construction and operation of wireless facilities throughout Vermont. Acquisition of these permits allowed the telecommunications companies she represents to successfully expand their Fourth Generation (4G) wireless networks in Vermont.
- Assisted wireless resellers to obtain Vermont Public Utility Commission designation as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (ETC) in Vermont. This regulatory designation allows wireless resellers to participate in the federal Universal Service Fund for wireless services offered in Vermont.
- Provided legal support on multi-billion dollar acquisitions for large wireless carriers. These corporate transactions allowed her clients to significantly expand their business operations in multiple states.
- Has negotiated and drafted a variety of commercial contracts (real estate, software licensing, technology procurement and confidentially agreements) for large and small wireless companies.
- As general counsel for a wireless company, Elizabeth managed a legal department of seven employees and provided legal support for every aspect of the business, including corporate governance, litigation, advertising and corporate financings.
U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 1993
U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont, 1994
New Hampshire, 2016
Memberships & Activities
Vermont Bar Association, New Hampshire Bar Association
Sailing Beyond Cancer
Numerous presentations on the projects for our clients.