When opportunity knocks, let us help you get your story told.
When the press comes knocking, should you let them in or slam the door? Will your tweet be lost and inconsequential or become a global hashtag? Downs Rachlin Martin’s experienced team works with the news media and social media regularly. We understand how news is collected. We know the people who are reporting it.
Here are some of the most recent accomplishments of Downs Rachlin’s Media Relations team:
- Guided a southern Vermont manufacturer through the setup and execution for announcing a major expansion, including a media event led by Governor Peter Shumlin.
- Advised an in-state health care provider about ways to improve its public image despite a hostile media relationship.
- Helped a long-time manufacturer of outdoor sporting equipment to announce a move out of state.
- Managed communication for a large unionized printing operation announcing a closing and relocation.
- Advised a local branch of an international manufacturer about public relations strategies for dealing with a chemical release.
- Assisted a large Canadian company with strategic communication surrounding the acquisition of a well-known Vermont utility.
- Worked with a client and state and federal officials to announce a major land conservation achievement in northwest Vermont.