Maximizing PPP Loan Forgiveness | Webinar
Paycheck Protection Program: Loan Forgiveness
In this DRM webinar, our Business Law attorneys will cover the latest developments, including:
- When does the 8 week period begin?
- The potential significance of “Incurred and Paid”
- What are forgivable expenses and are there restrictions?
- How do employment decisions and wage adjustments impact loan forgiveness?
- Are payments made with PPP funds deductible?
- How is the forgiven amount calculated?
- What documentation do I need to provide to support maximum loan forgiveness?
- What is my “audit” risk?
This hour-long program explains the rules, contemplates the uncertainties, and includes Q&A as DRM attorneys help you understand the PPP to maximize the amount of your loan forgiveness.
WhenMay 28, 2020